Cacao Nibs Frozen Banana Popsicle
Cacao Nibs Frozen Banana Popsicle: The first month of 2022 just ended and that is enough reason to celebrate with a popsicle. Here’s something tasty to celebrate with, introducing Cacao Nibs Banana Popsicle.
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- wooden craft sticks
- 100g Tribal Moon Ceremonial Grade Cacao grated into small pieces
- 1-2 teaspoons olive oil
- 100g Tribal Moon Cacao Nibs
- Peel and cut each banana in half. Insert a craft stick into each half. ( freeze bananas for 1 hr prior)
- Melt the chocolate in a tall thin mug at 30-second intervals, stir frequently between intervals.
- Add olive oil to thin out the chocolate for easier dipping (you may need to add more or less to achieve desired thickness).
- Dip each banana into the chocolate.
- Carefully pour Tribal Moon Cacao Nibs on top of the chocolate-dipped bananas over a shallow plate to catch the excess.
- Place on a tray covered in parchment paper.
- Freeze overnight. Share and Enjoy the magic!
- If you need the cacao in more of a powder-type form for your recipe, just blitz larger chunks of Tribal Moon Cacao in a Nutri-Bullet, Thermomix, or Food Processor for 10 seconds. Then it is all ready to go without needing to chop or grate it. Easy 🙂
- If you need to turn your cacao into more of a liquid type of consistency, simply pour boiling water into a pot with the cacao and stir over heat until it melts. NEVER LEAVE THE CACAO as it begins to get hot. If it starts to steam, that is as hot as you want to get. Try to NEVER RAISE the temperature of the cacao above 87 Degrees Celsius as it will lose some of its medicinal qualities.
- Have fun 🙂