Cacao Pistachio Cookies (Vegan)
Cacao Pistachio Cookies (Vegan): Have you ever felt that ambivalence of wanting to eat such sweet cookies at the same time staying healthy? Well, we would love to share with you… Tribal moon cacao should be on your list! 🙂 To add to that, give this recipe a try and experience cacao pistachio cookies where the chocolaty taste will melt in your mouth.
- 1/4 cup Almonds
- 2 Cups Dates Chopped
- 40g Tribal Moon Ceremonial Grade Cacao
- 1/3 Cup Tribal Moon Cacao Nibs
- 2 tbsp Pistachios Crushed, out of the shell
- Pinch sea salt flakes
- Put the almonds, dates, and Tribal Moon Ceremonial Grade Cacao in a blender until combined. Divide the mix up into small balls and shape into flat cookie shapes.
- On the other hand, bring a pot of water to a simmer and put it in a bowl.
- For the chocolate dip, grind the Tribal Moon Cacao Nibs, melt it in the bowl of hot water and then dip each cookie into the melted nibs.
- Sprinkle on the pistachios and salt while the chocolate is wet. Allow cooling.
- Enjoy and share the magic!
IMPORTANT CACAO PREPARATION NOTES:
Depending on what type of recipe you are creating, we always try and prepare cacao in the easiest possible way with the greatest amount of care. So here are a few helpful hints on how to do that.
1.) If you need the cacao in more of a powder-type form for your recipe, just blitz larger chunks of Tribal Moon Cacao in a Nutri-Bullet, Thermomix, or Food Processor for 10 seconds. Then it is all ready to go without needing to chop or grate it. Easy 🙂
2.) If you need to turn your cacao into more of a liquid type of consistency, simply pour boiling hot water into a pot with the cacao and stir over heat until it melts. NEVER LEAVE THE CACAO as it begins to get hot. If it starts to steam, that is as hot as you want to get. Try to NEVER RAISE the temperature of the cacao above 87 Degrees Celsius as it will lose some of its medicinal qualities.
Have fun 🙂