Cauliflower Fudge Cacao Brownie
Cauliflower Fudge Cacao Brownie: Oh, let’s get straight to the point, we all want to be healthy this year right? But we also don’t want to miss out on any of the good stuff, so why not make the good stuff healthier!
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Steam 2 cups of cauliflower and blend into a puree to get about 1 cup puree.
- Set a fine strainer over a large mixing bowl. Add flour, sugar, cacao, baking powder, and salt into the strainer. Stir until the mixture has gone through the strainer into the bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the bowl, including milk, cauliflower puree, vanilla, and oil.
- Grind the Organic Tribal Moon Cacao Nibs in a blender or high-powered food processor.Melt the powdered cacao nibs in a large bowl with hot water. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake 25-35 minutes. They will have cracks on top when they are done.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let brownies cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Lift the brownies out using the parchment paper wings and let cool in the refrigerator 30 minutes before slicing.
- To slice the chilled brownies, run a sharp knife under hot water
- To store the brownies, refrigerate well for a week, and freeze for several months.
- Share and enjoy the magic!
- If you need the cacao in more of a powder-type form for your recipe, just blitz larger chunks of Tribal Moon Cacao in a Nutri-Bullet, Thermomix, or Food Processor for 10 seconds. Then it is all ready to go without needing to chop or grate it. Easy 🙂
- If you need to turn your cacao into more of a liquid type of consistency, simply pour boiling water into a pot with the cacao and stir over heat until it melts. NEVER LEAVE THE CACAO as it begins to get hot. If it starts to steam, that is as hot as you want to get. Try to NEVER RAISE the temperature of the cacao above 87 Degrees Celsius as it will lose some of its medicinal qualities.
- Have fun 🙂