Palaeo Cacao Waffles
Palaeo Cacao Waffles: OMG, we’ve done it again! This is seriously the perfect breakfast… Palaeo Cacao Waffles! Indulge yourself with a taste of healthy chocolate from Tribal Moon Cacao that is sure to make you and your tribe’s morning shine even brighter!
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 120g Tribal Moon Ceremonial Grade Cacao
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup cashew milk, or almond milk, or coconut milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup, or honey
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Maple Chocolate Syrup
- 80g Tribal Moon Organic Cacao Nibs
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
Optional Ingredients for toppings
- fresh blueberries
- Pre-heat your waffle maker.
- Add all of the dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Add all of the wet ingredients to a small mixing bowl and whisk until the eggs are lightly beaten.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk until well combined.
- Scoop approximately 1/3 to 1/2 cup of batter into the center of your waffle maker and close the lid. Cook according to the instructions on your waffle maker.
- While the waffles are cooking, add the Tribal Moon Organic Cacao Nibs and maple syrup in a high processor blender until it becomes pasty or melted chocolate in texture. Stir together.
- Serve the waffles with a drizzle of syrup, a handful of fresh blueberries, and a sprinkle of powdered sugar.
- Share and Enjoy the magic!
IMPORTANT CACAO PREPARATION NOTES:
Depending on what type of recipe you are creating, we always try and prepare cacao in the easiest possible way with the greatest amount of care. So here are a few helpful hints on how to do that.
- If you need the cacao in more of a powder-type form for your recipe, just blitz larger chunks of Tribal Moon Cacao in a Nutri-Bullet, Thermomix, or Food Processor for 10 seconds. Then it is all ready to go without needing to chop or grate it. Easy 🙂
- If you need to turn your cacao into more of a liquid type of consistency, simply pour boiling water into a pot with the cacao and stir over heat until it melts. NEVER LEAVE THE CACAO as it begins to get hot. If it starts to steam, that is as hot as you want to get. Try to NEVER RAISE the temperature of the cacao above 87 Degrees Celsius as it will lose some of its medicinal qualities.
- Have fun 🙂Fudgy Vegan Cacao Truffles Fudgy Vegan Cacao Truffles Fudgy Vegan Cacao Truffles Fudgy Vegan Cacao Truffles Fudgy Vegan Cacao TrufflesFudgy Vegan Cacao TrufflesFudgy Vegan Cacao Truffles Fudgy Vegan Cacao Truffles