Strawberry Cacao Ice Cream (Vegan)
Strawberry Cacao Ice Cream (Vegan): Fantasizing about that exquisite scoop of super healthy ice cream? Well… we do have the ice cream recipe that will melt your world over and over again. And by the way, it’s also raw and vegan! Introducing strawberry cacao ice cream…
- 2 Bananas Sliced and Frozen
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 40g Tribal Moon Ceremonial Grade Cacao
- ½ Cup Coconut Milk Canned
- Add all the bananas and strawberries to a food processor or blender. Top it with the Tribal Moon Ceremonial Grade Cacao and coconut milk.
- Blend until smooth and all fruits have broken down. You can add more coconut milk if it’s too thick.
- Freeze it for 30-60 minutes to let it solidify more. Scoop, serve, and enjoy the magic!
IMPORTANT CACAO PREPARATION NOTES:
Depending on what type of recipe you are creating, we always try to prepare cacao in the easiest possible way with the greatest amount of care. So here are a few helpful hints on how to do that.
1.) If you need the cacao in more of a powder-type form for your recipe, just blitz larger chunks of Tribal Moon Cacao in a Nutri-Bullet, Thermomix, or Food Processor for 10 seconds. Then it is all ready to go without needing to chop or grate it. Easy 🙂
2.) If you need to turn your cacao into more of a liquid type of consistency, simply pour boiling hot water into a pot with the cacao and stir over heat until it melts. NEVER LEAVE THE CACAO as it begins to get hot. If it starts to steam, that is as hot as you want to get. Try to NEVER RAISE the temperature of the cacao above 87 Degrees Celsius as it will lose some of its beneficial qualities.
Have fun 🙂