- 12 oz hot tea or coffee
- 40g Tribal Moon Ceremonial Cacao
- 1-2 tsp coconut sugar (or maple syrup, honey, stevia)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 oz almond or raw dairy milk
1. Prepare your tea or coffee, mix with Tribal Moon Ceremonial Cacao, sweetener of your choice, vanilla, and any additional powders or superfoods.
2. Foam the milk with your milk frother, add a touch of vanilla and/or honey while it’s foaming. Pour the foam over your tea, top with toasted coconut, coconut sugar, or the Grain-Free Granola from last week and enjoy!
3. If you don’t have a milk frother and you want to try to make it foamy, you can heat everything together and then place it in the blender and blend on high for 30 seconds.
4. Make sure this lid is sealed tight and that your blender has a tight sealing lid. Be cautious when you open it as the steam can build pressure and it can splatter hot liquid when you take the lid off or while blending. You can also use a milk frother if you have one on hand.
If your feeling a little (a lot) naughty, add a marshmallow or 10…