- 1/4 cup / 60 ml coconut oil
- 1/4 cup / 60 ml double cream aka heavy cream
- 75g Tribal Moon Ceremonial Grade Cacao
- 3 tbsp unsweetened nut butter I used almond butter
- 4 drops stevia or sweetener of choice, date syrup, golden syrup, honey, etc
- 1 tsp cinnamon optional
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs or chopped nuts to decorate
You can melt the cacao with some hot water and stir, (you do not need to grate or but it) not boiling water, but very hot (almost boiling) is fine, it cools to below 87c very quickly and will not affect the strength of the cacao.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan or in the microwave.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into molds or an ice cube tray.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes until the top is set.
- Sprinkle over the cacao nibs or chopped nuts.
- Return to the freezer until set.
- Press out of molds and store in the fridge or, like I do, in the freezer.