- 1/2cup extra virgin coconut oil melted and cooled
- 3/4cup coconut sugar
- 40g Tribal Moon Ceremonial Grade Cacao
- 2tablespoons Tribal Moon Maca Powder (optional)
- 1/2teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3large eggs
- 1/2cup whole grain flour I used oat flour
- 1/2cup walnuts chopped
Position an oven rack in the lower third of the oven and heat to 350F.
Line the bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
Melt coconut oil and leave it to cool to room temperature.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine cooled coconut oil, coconut sugar, Tribal Moon Ceremonial Grade Cacao
and maca powder. Add salt and stir well. Don’t worry if it looks crumbly; it will become smooth once you add the eggs and flour.
Stir in the vanilla with a spatula. Then, add eggs, one at a time, stirring vigorously after each one.
When the batter looks thick and well blended, add the flour and stir until fully combined.
Stir in chopped walnuts and spread the batter evenly in lined baking pan.
Bake 20 to 23 minutes (or until a toothpick inserted into the center come out almost clean). Note: Keep an eye on the brownies – don’t overbake it. Remove from the oven and cool completely. Sprinkle with melted dark chocolate and bee pollen, if desired.