Raw Cacao Chocolate Mousse
Tis the season to… have Raw Cacao Chocolate Mousse! I know we’re all trying to stay fit and healthy these days, but that doesn’t mean you have to feel like you are treating yourself any less, or craving that luscious chocolate melting in your mouth down to the depths of your soul. So, to help you with all that lust for health, abundance and cacao, here’s an early Christmas gift for you, an easy 4 step guide to your very own Raw Cacao Chocolate Mousse.
- 80 grams Ceremonial Grade Cacao
- 2 medium avocados
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2-1 tbsp vanilla (to taste)
- Maple syrup/honey or pitted dates to taste
- Cinnamon and cardamom (optional to taste)
- Gently heat coconut milk in a pot. Just before boiling, add the shaved cacao, turn off heat and stir until the cacao is well dissolved. Set intentions and blessings and take a moment to feel into all the ways this cacao medicine is going to benefit you and your beautiful tribe’s health and abundance. Then set aside to cool
- In a blender, mix avocados, banana, vanilla, spices and sweetener. Blend until smooth. Add in coconut milk/cacao mix and blend to incorporate.
- Place in a separate container in the refrigerator to help thicken a little more.
- Serve in a parfait or wine glass with a raspberry or two.