Hot Cacao with Peanut Butter (Vegan)
Hot Cacao with Peanut Butter (Vegan): Already strayed away from your wellness 2022 new year’s resolution? Here’s a healthy and super tasty way to get back on track, Hot cacao with peanut butter.
3 cups hot water
1/4 cup cashews, raw or dry roasted, unsalted
3 dates, pitted
40 grams Tribal Moon Ceremonial Grade Cacao
1 tablespoon peanut butter, salted
- Boil your water using a kettle.
- Mix all ingredients in a blender, including the hot water. Blend for 30 seconds until smooth and frothy. Be careful when removing the top of the blender as there will be steam. Serve immediately.
Share and enjoy the magic!
- This recipe uses salted peanut butter. If using unsalted peanut butter, add a small pinch of salt before blending. For a lighter peanut butter taste, start with one level tablespoon, taste, and add more as needed.
- When using a strong blender, it will not have any pieces of dates or cashews in your drink. However, when the blender is weak, try straining your drink with a fine-mesh sieve.
- If you want a sweeter drink, add more dates or substitute for the desired amount of maple syrup or granulated sugar.
- Feel free to increase the amount of ceremonial grade cacao for a stronger chocolate flavor.
- If you need the cacao in more of a powder-type form for your recipe, just blitz larger chunks of Tribal Moon Cacao in a Nutri-Bullet, Thermomix, or Food Processor for 10 seconds. Then it is all ready to go without needing to chop or grate it. Easy 🙂
- If you need to turn your cacao into more of a liquid type of consistency, simply pour boiling water into a pot with the cacao and stir over heat until it melts. NEVER LEAVE THE CACAO as it begins to get hot. If it starts to steam, that is as hot as you want to get. Try to NEVER RAISE the temperature of the cacao above 87 Degrees Celsius as it will lose some of its medicinal qualities.
- Have fun 🙂