Tribal Moon Cacao Cherry Energy Balls
Tribal Moon Cacao Cherry Energy Balls: Dreaming of a sweet energy-filled snack? OMG! Tribal Moon Cacao Cherry Energy Balls taste absolutely incredible, blending the luscious and unique TM Cacao flavor and energy boost, with nuts, cherries, cinnamon, and more.
Super healthy and super easy to make with you and your tribe is only a few minutes!
- ⅓ cup pitted dates
- ½ cup pitted cherries
- ⅓ raw almonds
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- 60g Tribal Moon Ceremonial Grade Cacao
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch of salt
- Mix the dates, pitted cherries, and almonds to a food processor/blender until a sticky mixture has formed.
- Add on it the rolled oats, Tribal Moon Cacao, cinnamon, and salt, and pulse until the mixture is well combined.
- Form a golf-ball-sized ball to form your cacao cherry energy balls.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to set. Share and Enjoy the magic!
IMPORTANT CACAO PREPARATION NOTES:
Depending on what type of recipe you are creating, we always try and prepare cacao in the easiest possible way with the greatest amount of care. So here are a few helpful hints on how to do that.
1.)If you need the cacao in more of a powder-type form for your recipe, just blitz larger chunks of Tribal Moon Cacao in a Nutri-Bullet, Thermomix, or Food Processor for 10 seconds. Then it is all ready to go without needing to chop or grate it. Easy 🙂
2.)If you need to turn your cacao into more of a liquid type of consistency, simply pour boiling water into a pot with the cacao and stir over heat until it melts. NEVER LEAVE THE CACAO as it begins to get hot. If it starts to steam, that is as hot as you want to get. Try to NEVER RAISE the temperature of the cacao above 87 Degrees Celsius as it will lose some of its medicinal qualities.
Have fun 🙂